what it could be
- lost archipelago recently found in the in the south pacific with new species of palm.
- dr seuss’s original truffula trees
- golf divets from augusta national found by creatively inclined groundskeeper
- bigfoot’s bonsai experiment
- cordyceps fungi parasitizing an abstract art installment
- the saddest little garden
- the alien invasion at last
- a genetically modified hyper-carbon-consuming flower that will soon alter the trajectory of global warming and save the world.
- blobs of moss with winter wildflowers stuck in them
- (the last one is my least favorite)
ok fine: blobs of moss with winter wildflowers stuck in them. sigh.